Friday, June 26, 2009

Packing?

Although I'm not Catholic, I guess G-unit (that's Dad) must have had some effect on me in that department because I have a confession to make: Even though I'm leaving the country on Monday, I haven't really been packing for it. I've made a lot of lists but haven't really been moving things around. Anywho, I just thought for my first post I'd share the strength of my procrastination skills!

However, in the days to come there will be much more exciting things to blog about besides buying insect repellent and deciding between which anti-malaria pills have the least amount of side effects. Before we arrive in Nepal, Sam (my travel buddy and friend) will leave Cincinnati for Dublin, Ireland to meet up with my good friend Liz Katz. We'll tour the city's great landscapes and stop by a few pubs on the way before arriving in Nepal on July 4th! Can't wait to share with all of you our experiences!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, and I was excited about South Carolina! I'm very jealous and can't wait to hear all about your adventures-have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't hurry up and pack, your father will go clinically insane.

    ReplyDelete